Thursday 13 October 2011

Hospitality

I've recently moved to Reading to do a placement as part of my uni course, I really like my job but I miss Bristol soo much, especially now all the students are back... although doing a placement does mean I get another year of being a student which is definitely not a bad thing!

So you'll notice I'm in Bristol at every chance I get- this weekend was Hospitality at Motion - the first of the In:Motion series. As usual the line-up was amazing and as an added bonus Camo and Krooked launched their new album Cross The Line, it's already probably my favourite album ever! There's not one song I don't like and it's constantly on repeat at home and in the car. My friend Melissa came to Bristol with me and loved it, although we both some how managed to miss Danny Byrd and we've wanted to see him for ages! Ah well... it just gives us an excuse to go to the next one :)

I thought I'd add an outfit post from this night-

Top: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Bracelets: Vintage/ Custom-made
Mini Casio: ASOS

I also painted my nails a 'galaxy' design and they actually look OK in the pictures but they looked pretty awful close up- think I need to practice more.

I'll end this post by telling you to check out the autumn line-up for Motion they have some incredible nights on and are well worth the money.

7 comments:

  1. thankyouu :) I put it in the wash with my purple Levi's yesterday & it's now ruined! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit so much. Also love your tattoo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you finding Reading? I'm a Windsor stud! Was meant to go to Bristol this w/e, I'v heard it's pretty damn good. Hopefully sooner than never! Gorg top btw.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah really? Niceeee :)Yeah it's good but to be honest I haven't had much time to experience it because of working which is a shame! I do miss Bristol though, yes you should definitely go some time!! x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ