Tuesday 15 November 2011

Broken Promises

What a weekend, Friday I went to Motion (shock I know!) for RUN012 which starred the likes of Rusko, Andy C, Scratch Perverts and Gemini all of which were amazing, definitely a line-up to shout about... best Motion night so far? Hmm I seem to say that every time aha, they just keep getting better.

Saturday was one of my best friends 21sts, she had a house party which again was soo much fun, a couple of us chipped in for her presents and got one of the lovely necklaces from Peaches and Nothing (which she absolutely loved) and a couple of pieces from Motel including these Pamela Mann Vertical Stripe Tights which I had to buy for myself as well, they're just so cool.

Thought my tattoo looked quite cool underneath my tights too so I thought I'd share :)

Top: H&M, Belt: Vintage
Necklace & Tights: Primark
Purple Levis: Urban Outfitters Renewal
Watch: Charity Shop

I booked Monday off as holiday for recovery/ a Bristol shopping spree- coming up to Christmas Cabot is always ridiculously busy on a Saturday and I just can't cope with it! I successfully managed to blow the rest of my months wages but I did get two gorgeous dresses for some formal events I have coming up... keep your eyes peeled. Bristol looked so Christmassy with the winter market and all the decorations up, I'm usually a grinch when it comes to Christmas- (I've worked Christmas Day the last 4 years!!) But this year I'm excited and feeling rather festive.

Cardigan & Bag: Charity Shop
Shoes, Socks & Skirt: Primark
Top: Urban Outfitters
Robot Pendant & Rings: Peaches and Nothing
Nails: Models Own Beetlejuice Emerald Black

In other news I've lost my voice, I clearly can't cope with two nights out in a row and I've gone all husky. So today I was working in London greeting customers at an event whilst sounding like a man, early to bed for me tonight I think! Also I've come to the conclusion I have to go to London for an non-work-related reason, I honestly don't know why I haven't been yet.

11 comments:

  1. Ahh I agree your tattoo looks amazing!! love your cardigan too, so pretty xxx

    #GOLLYGOSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these outfits :) Love the picture of your tattoo as well, it does look awesome under the tights x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blog yas :) you're doing so well, mine was awful when I started!

    Sounds like a good weekend! I was in Bristol this weekend too, made me realise how much I miss it :(

    Let me know if you need any help with anything, although to be fair I still don't know how to edit everything! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tattoo is amazing, love the font! Gorgeous outfit especially your t-shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tattoo!! That is a cool necklace too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no! sorry you lost your voice... i hope you'll get it back soon! & i hope you won't have to work christmas day this year... take some time off for yourself!

    ps. there's a $50 giftcard giveaway on my blog! hope you'll stop by & join :)

    xx,
    cindy - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the same as you, a husky voice.. but not from going out (I'm such a granny!)
    I love your cardigan, the pattern is amazing.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love the second outfit! great pieces:)

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cardigan, and your tattoo is amazing also x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tattoo it looks amazing. I love the cardigan.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tattoo & a great outfit !

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ