Friday 16 December 2011

Fluro'

I bought Models Own Fluro' Orange a while back and finally got the chance to try it. Verdict? I absolutely love it. It's got a matte effect and drys almost instantly. I've put on two coats and the only downside is that maybe it could have done with a third on the longer nails as you can see where the white bit starts buttt as it dries so quickly tit's really not an issue. In real life its way more fluorescent- especially in daylight it's so bright!

I went to London yesterday for my team meeting, had to present which was scary. We then went out for our Christmas party at Las Iguanas for food and drinks, these drinks led on to more drinks and a whole load of free champagne and mojito's at a bar called Madison  which is the top floor of a shopping centre and has an amazing view over St Pauls. I'm loving London at the moment.


4 comments:

  1. Love that nail polish it looks so nice! Its proper fluorescent x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very pretty nails!!!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour, its bright and matter, perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour, London sounds good x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ