Sunday 7 October 2012

Tassled Up


tee & levis: camden market, belt: vintage, boots: primark

I got a Glastonbury ticket WOOOOO. So happy, can't believe they sold out in 1 hour and 40 minutes this year it's crazy.

Oh hey I'm fake tanned... wore this outfit to Brisfest a couple of weekends ago, (where I was meant to meet Chloe but we were both so drunk we kept missing each other aha- making up for it this week with a spot of window shopping though) the sun was shining and besides getting kicked out of the hat shop and having to try and put tights on in the middle of a field it was the best weekend and the perfect end to the summer.

My outfit it is so summery which is sad as it's starting to get so cold! I don't usually wear pink but when I saw these shorts I fell in love, I'm a strong believer on never having enough levis- I think I have 6 pairs now which I promise is not excessive at all... 

I've also wanted to own a top with tassles on for such a long time, I 'tassled' one of my tops a while back but it looks awful with everything I own. I found this in a stall in camden for £12, however I'm wearing it inside out as the other side has a skull on it which I'm not a fan of! I went into COW vintage last weekend and they have the best selection of tassle'd tees, including plaited ones which I hadn't seen before. As I'm on a spending ban (due to the extravagant month I have ahead- Amsterdam YAY) I'm planning to DIY a few tees I already own, there are going to be too many tassles in my wardrobe. Wow I've said tassles a lot in this post... it's starting to sound like a made up word. 

20 comments:

  1. love the outfit! You look gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the tassles are amazing. I'm the same with levi's i dont think I'll rest until ive got a pair in every colour! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love your style, followed you back! Glad I've found your blog :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so jealous you got a ticket, I tried for the whole hour and forty minutes refreshing :( but it never worked.
    Sounds like a fun weekend! I really like the shorts, they look so cool with your tattoos
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! Nice one on the Glasto tickets, I know a fair few people who didn't get one, I'd love to go one year but Download's usually my priority as we always go in a huge group! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It would mean the world to me if you return the love back to me!
    Have a great week and continue the great work!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some Levis, they look rad.
    P.S
    YOU HAIR IS FANTASTIC <3

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want me to talking aboutthe new fashion style over the world, vote here: http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/ninixnappy.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh well done for grabbing a Glasto ticket!!! Your top and shorts are really cute

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god your LEGS. I feel like a pervert over here, but they're bladdy perfect. Eeeee I'm going to enjoy glasto vicariously through you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shorts are so cute and you can never have enough Levis! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tie dye tasseled top!
    And your tattoos are lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, just love the combination! :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice outfit! just fabulous!! especially the galaxy shirt with the fringes and the shorts! (your tattoo is amazing!!!!) do you want to follow each other on gfc?? Let me know by posting on my blog :-) would be great! :o)

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got a glasto ticket too WOOHOO for us <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. likeeee your blog,
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have just come across your blog and have literally fallen head over heels for your style(no exaggeration) - consider me a new follower.

    xo
    I have a giveaway on my blog which you can enter here Red Rock Fashion Comp

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them shorts and the tassle top is a perfect match! cant wait to see you DIY version! @cherrybombbtq http://getthrifty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ